15.2.11

Nuli! Nuli! Project: Wushu Logo Design Finalized

I have completed a logo design and web page graphics for the Wushu concept using photoshop. I simplified the sillohette and added some angularity before incorporating with text. I made the text slightly 3 dimensional with a smooth gradient effect (avoiding typical glossy style as you requested). To characterize the wushu action and emphasize the "work hard" charge, I gave the text a slight deformation.


The finished logo (and arrows) has a flexible transparent background. As requested I did not replace the links with buttons; instead I also produced color coded arrows to make its interactive interface more obvious and give clarity to the web sites functionality. They can easily be removed from the table cells. Client was very happy with the design so far. Neither of us were happy with the button style yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails