3.11.10

Brainstorming for ENP logo and slogan

After discussing the success of my online community for lupus survivors during my vocational rehabilitaion classes, I was asked to create a social networking website for the Employment Networking Program (ENP). This group currently meets weekly to network with fellow members who have gone through the TN Vocational Rehabilitation process and are now ready to get a job. The group has a VR facilitator that provides helpful exercises and presentations for job readiness. The ENP group is a program and has no formal mission statement, slogan or logo, so in addition to developing the SN website, I am working on a logo and slogan to use when I customize the graphics on Socialgo.com the free social networking platform I have chosen for them.

I had an idea of representing the members not only networking with each other but being a support to each other move forward as they get past their disabilities which may have been holding them back. The ENP group is an eclectic group of people of different backgrounds, but as the facilitator constantly reminds them they have one thing in common, "You all want to work!" From this I came up with "Moving Forward and Up Together" as the beginnings of a slogan. I began doodling figures inspired by key words," group" "people" "networking" "forward" "up" and "together" in mind. My final concept is an abstract group of people with an arrow representing movement forward and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails