3.7.10

No pixels are selected?

Why, when trying to make a selection within a layer with my lasso tool, do I always get a pop up that says"No pixels are selected" ?  One reason for getting this message is failing have the layer active which has the object you are trying to select. But I am sure that I am in the correct layer which is not an adjustment layer. The marquee tool works but its not a useful option for the "car" I am trying to select within this photo. For now I am switching to the polygonal selection tool.

Hmm, I see this is also weird. There's a long delay from one point to the next. Perhaps it the problem is the file size of the photo causing everything to move so slow, that the dragging of the lasso won't compute at the speed of my hand....

File size under 200kb.

UPDATE: After restarting PC. Alls well. Lassoing just fine. Boy did we waste alot of time. When in doubt ALWAYS RESTART PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails