1.7.10

Natural Solutions: Second Design Solution with new graphics for artwork

As I explained in previous post, I have render a layered vector image almost exactly the same as the original artwork from which I could select and re-size any element of the drawing. I decided to select just the "flowing hair lady silhouette" and re-size it...


I also created a new version of the florets which has more detail and dimension than the original...



I put various sizes of the florets with the resized lady to recreate the artwork for the web page. I also intend to use the florets as a continuing motif in the design: as part decoration, navigaton & rollovers;


This is still a preliminary rendering of the second design solution. Once more of the content has been established, I will determine the layout and arrangement of flourishes. I may also add the background orange "waves" like the original once the other elements have been established. Must choose font and style the text for site name, etc. Plan to adjust the dimensions and fix the browser display dimensions to display the artwork-header to fit the entire browser window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails