15.5.10

Custom Twitter Background for designables

I resized my logo and created this twitter background in photoshop. Now I am starting to see that this complexity of gradient makes this logo ineffecient for manipulating for different uses. I manage to size down w/o losing much quality of gradient but the text doesn't show.  I tried down sizing the "design" part and add "ables" text in the right proportions. But no more. I am still waiting for inspiration for the right visual concept for designables....meh. anyways, I do like the slight black gradient. check out my twitter @designables

1 comment:

  1. I agree that eye-popping backgrounds on your Twitter profile can really help with your followers. I have been changing my background up a lot recently with different eye-catching schemes and I can vouch that there has been a difference in follower amounts between designs.

    I happen to find this really cool website that shares "hot twitter backgrounds", "cute twitter backgrounds", "retro twitter backgrounds", and many more for free.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails